- MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS -
TRAINING FOR WHAT COMES NEXT
14835 E Shea Blvd, Suite C104
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 USA
Phone: (480) 219-9253
FIREARM RETENTION and ATTACK COUNTERMEASURES
- December 10th -
Firearm Retention and Attack
Have you wondered how to retain and control your firearm or defensive tool if someone attacks your?
Have you ever questioned if you could quickly neutralize an attacker?
Do you have limited time and still desire to defend yourself without spending months learning?
This Seminar is for you! In only 3-hours, you will walk away with a fundamental base knowledge of firearm (pistol) retention and control and self-defense using a variety of deadly or defensive instruments.
This event is hosted at 7-5-3 Academy, however, all instruction and billing is done by Vitruvian Defensive Solutions LLC. 7-5-3 Academy is only providing the space for the event.
WHEN: December 10th
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
WHO: Men & Women, Ages 18+
- No Experience necessary
- CCW Permit Holders receive a discount - Contact us for more information before registering
- WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
7-5-3 Academy is proud to host Vitruvian Defensive Solutions LLC for a limited engagement seminar covering Fundamentals of Attack Countermeasures.
We will cover topics of:
- Basics of personal safety through situational awareness.
- Deadly and Alternative Force.
- How to retain, control, and use your firearm against an attacker.
- Use of movement and footwork to gain distance and time to counterattack.
- How to position yourself in a conflict.
- Use of a firearm, your hands hands, and other defensive tools for defense, counter-offense, attacker control & arm locks, take downs, and chokes.
- Introduction to 7-5-3 Academy Cognitive Enhancement Program for the mitigation of stress and increase of performance.
-- PLUS SO MUCH MORE ...
** NO FIREARMS or AMMUNITION ALLOWED IN THIS CLASS **
All you need to bring is yourself, wear comfortable clothing, water bottle / snacks.
-- Glock 19 Training Firearms
-- Holster for provided Training Firearms