- Our original bar soap with added oatmeal to exfoliate naturally and lock in moisture
- Provides a smooth, rich lather to remove dirt, grime, and sweat and rinses clean
- Provides a spectrum of benefits derived from tea tree and eucalyptus oils
- Triple milled for quality, consistency, and longevity
- Natural with no parabens, sulfates, SLS, triclosan, dyes, or fragrances
Our natural oatmeal bar soap has added oatmeal for the natural benefits it provides. The oatmeal in our soap contains saponins, which are natural cleaning agents that help remove excess sebum, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the skin’s pores. Oatmeal is also rich in fatty acids and contains polysaccharides, each of which provides hydrating benefits as a great skin moisturizer.
Defense Soap’s bars are triple-milled, meaning they are made and broken down three different times for consistency and quality. This creates a denser bar soap that lasts longer.
The quality of our bar allows for a smooth, thick, and rich lather that collects and traps dirt, ensuring it is transported away from the skin when it is rinsed free. The natural tea tree and eucalyptus oil that we use in our bars provide a spectrum of antimicrobial benefits and promote healthy skin. Our bar soaps are made with all-natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, SLS, triclosan, and fragrances.
This product is made in the USA.
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernel Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal.